To our dear members and potential members,
We are planning to open the pool on June 30th with some safety precautions in place to protect you and your family. Currently, those precautions are:
- Members will keep chairs and loungers 6 feet apart
- Members will not share food or drinks with those not in their household
- Members will bring and use hand sanitizer
- Members will use provided sanitizing wipes to wipe down chairs or loungers before and after use
Briarhill will do our part to make sure bathrooms and gates are sanitized often. If we all work together, we can make the pool a great place to escape to this summer! Should Shelter in Place timing or requirements change, we will update accordingly.
We would like to offer you 2 options to buy your membership during this tough and ever changing time:
1. Pay $100 a month (5 months for family membership, 4 months for seniors or single membership)
2. Get a discount for paying all up front - $400 for family membership & $300 for senior and single membership. This offer is good until 6/30/20.
We know it's tough to make this commitment without assurances that the pool WILL open soon, but we cannot give you that. What we CAN give you is more time on your membership. We are going to keep the pool opening and operational until Thanksgiving this year!